– DRAFT 2021 Multifamily Uniform Application for use in preparing applications for multifamily funding from the Multifamily Finance Division (9% and 4% HTC, Multifamily Bonds, and Multifamily Direct Loan funds)
– Packet for use by certain urban political subdivisions or census designated places requesting to be designated as rural. Under 10 TAC 11.204(5)(B) of the 2021 Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP), certain political subdivisions or census designated places may request a rural designation from the Department for an area within the boundaries of a primary metropolitan statistical area or a metropolitan statistical area for the purposes of receiving an allocation of housing tax credits. The request must be submitted to Elizabeth Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m., Austin local time, on December 18, 2020
– List of Declared Disaster Areas for purposes of requesting points under 10 TAC Section 11.9(d)(3) of the QAP related to Declared Disaster Areas
– Experience Certification Form for purposes of meeting the experience requirements of the QAP
– Multifamily documents and payment receipt for use with 2021 Application and related material submission
– Site Demographic Characteristics Report 2021 as of November 5, 2020 Board Meeting (XLSX)
More documents will be posted as they are finalized. If you have questions about any of the posted documents or the 2021 Competitive (9%) HTC Application Cycle, please contact TDHCA Competitive HTC Program Administrator Alena R. Morgan at email@example.com or 512-936-7834.
For questions regarding the 2021 4% HTC/Bond Programs, please contact Teresa Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding the 2021 Multifamily Direct Loan Program, please contact Charlotte Flickinger at email@example.com.