The Texas Affiliation of Affordable Housing Providers represents the interests of low income housing tax credit developers and other industry members at the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs and the State Capitol.
Networking & Business Development
Texas Housing Conference provides opportunities for you to share ideas, analyze industry trends, and attend management & industry-related sessions.
- TAAHP Board of Directors and committees offer unique educational and training opportunities for volunteer leadership and members.
- TAAHP’s annual QAP meeting and roundtable discussions offer timely opportunities focused on addressing legislative and policy issues impacting various aspects of the affordable housing industry in Texas.
- TAAHP webinars create offer timely educational topics specific to the affordable housing industry, giving members access to top professionals in their area of expertise such as compliance, accounting, legal and more!
- TAAHP’s Annual Holiday Party is held exclusively for TAAHP members and special guests and offers an exclusive networking opportunity amongst some of the top professionals in Texas’ affordable housing industry.
- Inclusion in and access to MEMBERS ONLY online directory. The directory can be filtered by area of expertise, company type and TAAHP leadership positions such as board of directors and committees.
- Members have the opportunity to sponsor events and education programs to gain exposure for their business.
Education & Professional Development
- Members benefit from timely affordable housing industry education taught by industry experts.
- Offered both in-person and online via webinars
- Access to industry specific infographics designed to assist members in their efforts to educate stakeholders and the community
- College scholarships are available to residents living in member-owned and/or operated affordable housing communities in Texas
Public Relations & Government Advocacy
- Texas Affiliation of Affordable Housing Providers provides advocacy support in Austin and Washington D.C. on behalf of TAAHP members.
- Rally Day brings TAAHP members, housing advocates, and elected officials from across Texas and the Nation to raise awareness of critical issues affecting the affordable housing industry.
- Legislative and Advocacy Toolkit for Members
- Exclusive Online News
- Press Releases & Alerts on critical business and legislative issues that affect the affordable housing industry
- Project Success Stories
- E-newsletters and other announcements
Become a Member
As a TAAHP member, you'll receive discounts to member events and the Texas Housing Conference, access to industry news, TAAHP's member directory, networking opportunities and so much more!
Ready to Join?
Becoming a TAAHP member is easy! Simply click the “Join Now” link below, complete the online application, pay your dues and that’s it! We’ll take it from there!