The Texas Affiliation of Affordable Housing Providers represents the interests of low income housing tax credit developers and other industry members at the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs and the State Capitol.
Networking & Business Development
- Texas Housing Conference provides opportunities for you to share ideas, analyze industry trends, and attend management & industry-related sessions.
- TAAHP Board of Directors and committees offer unique educational and training opportunities for volunteer leadership and members.
- Executive Management Series offers timely educational opportunities focused on addressing legislative and policy issues impacting various aspects of the affordable housing industry in Texas.
- Luncheon Series creates advocacy, promotes education, and provides networking opportunities amongst housing professionals in Texas (events held statewide).
- Annual Holiday Party held exclusively for TAAHP members and special guests
- Access to MEMBERS ONLY online directory.
- Members have the opportunity to sponsor events and education programs to gain exposure for their business.
Education & Professional Development
- Members benefit from timely affordable housing industry education taught by industry experts.
- Offered both in-person and online via webinars
- Access to industry specific infographics designed to assist members in their efforts to educate stakeholders and the community
- College scholarships are available to residents living in member-owned and/or operated affordable housing communities in Texas
Public Relations & Government Advocacy
- Texas Affiliation of Affordable Housing Providers provides advocacy support in Austin and Washington D.C. on behalf of TAAHP members.
- Rally Day brings TAAHP members, housing advocates, and elected officials from across Texas and the Nation to raise awareness of critical issues affecting the affordable housing industry.
- Legislative Toolkit for Members
- Exclusive Online News
- Press Releases & Alerts on critical business and legislative issues that affect the affordable housing industry
- Project Success Stories
- E-newsletters and other announcements
Become a Member
As a TAAHP member, you'll receive discounts to member events and the Texas Housing Conference, access to industry news, TAAHP's member directory, networking opportunities and so much more!
Ready to Join?
Becoming a TAAHP member is easy! Simply click the “Join Now” link below, complete the online application, pay your dues and that’s it! We’ll take it from there!