- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas Senate
- Texas Legislature Online
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- WHO REPRESENTS ME?
Who Represents Me provides information about current districts and members of the Texas Senate, Texas House of Representatives, the Texas delegation to the U.S. House of Representatives, and the State Board of Education.
State & Federal Regulatory Agencies
- HELP FOR TEXANS – TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
In need of help for rent, buying a home, utility, home repair, homebuyer education, and/or emergency & homeless services? Help is three steps away: 1) Choose the type of help you need, 2) enter your city or county, and 3) FIND HELP.
- TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & COMMUNITY AFFAIRS (TDHCA)
TDHCA’s mission is to help Texans achieve an improved quality of life through the development of better communities.
- TDHCA BOARD MEETING INFORMATION CENTER
Stay informed with Board Meeting dates, times, and materials.
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HUD)
HUD’s mission is to increase homeownership, support community development and increase access to affordable housing free from discrimination.
- HUD IDEAS IN ACTION
The link will take you to a new, interactive, website specifically designed to accept your comments on how HUD can better serve the nation. In addition to submitting ideas, this website also allows you to vote for those initiatives you think are most important.
- FEDERAL HOUSING ADMINISTRATION (FHA) PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS
- MULTIFAMILY ACCELERATED PROCESSING (MAP)
- MULTIFAMILY ACCELERATED PROCESSING (MAP) APPROVED LENDERS
- USDA INCOME AND PROPERTY ELIGIBILITY SITE
This site is used to determine eligibility for certain USDA home loan programs
- USDA-RURAL DEVELOPMENT (NATIONAL)
USDA Rural Development is committed to helping improve the economy and quality of life in all of rural America.
- USDA-RURAL DEVELOPMENT (TEXAS)
State Office Division, Field Office, and Employee Directory
- THE ACTION CAMPAIGN
- CENTER FOR COMMUNITY CHANGE
The mission of the Center for Community Change is to build the power and capacity of low-income people, especially low-income people of color, to change their communities and public policies for the better.
- RURAL RENTAL HOUSING ASSOCIATION (RRHA)
Rural Rental Housing Association, a non-profit organization established in 1977, is dedicated to the improvement of the lifestyle of our rural citizenry.
- TEXAS APARTMENT ASSOCIATION (TAA)
The Texas Apartment Association, Inc. (TAA) is a non-profit statewide trade association dedicated to unifying rental housing professionals through education, legislative advocacy and member services.
- TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF LOCAL HOUSING FINANCE AGENCIES (TALHFA)
The Texas Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies is a statewide non-profit organization established in 1989 for the purpose of informing, planning and supporting the needs of local housing finance agencies in their delivery of affordable housing in the State of Texas.
- TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (TAR)
Headquartered in Austin, TAR is the state-level organization for REALTORS® in Texas.
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HOME BUILDERS (NAHB)
NAHB is a trade association that helps promote the policies that make housing a national priority. Since 1942, NAHB has been serving its members, the housing industry, and the public at large.
- WASHINGTON WATCH
Washingtonwatch.com tracks the bills in Congress, along with estimates about their costs or savings, when available.
Become a Member
As a TAAHP member, you'll receive discounts to member events and the Texas Housing Conference, access to industry news, TAAHP's member directory, networking opportunities and so much more!