Please complete the following form to submit your nomination for the 2020-2021 Board of Directors. Each nominee must nominate themselves and meet the following requirements:
TAAHP Board of Directors Eligibility:
- Must be a member of TAAHP in good standing for the past 5 years (including up-to-date 2020 membership dues)
- Must be an Active/Voting member for at least 5 years
- Must be an active member of a TAAHP committee as identified in Bylaws.
- Be employed or work in the field of experience related to affordable housing, community development, finance/accounting, legal services, social services, suppliers/vendors, or other related professions.
- Cannot be from a company, family, firm, branch office, affiliation of firm, corporation, or any other business entity, related or of the same ownership of a person who is currently serving on the board.
- To meet Bylaws requirements, representatives from non-profit organizations (including government-affiliated nonprofits) and Lenders/Investors are preferred candidates.
- You must complete all fields in the form below. Note that a bio up to 250 words must be placed in the form field where indicated. Submitting a resume may not be used in place of this bio. Resumes should include any TAAHP participation such as event attendance, serving on a committee, expert testimony or other contribution. You must also click the “consent” check box to indicate that you are explicitly giving consent to be nominated.
- Upload your professional headshot/photo.
All nominations are due by Friday, May 1, 2020.
Tip: When uploading files, you’ll need to upload them all at once. Be sure all of your files are saved in the same folder/place on your computer. Click the “browse” button, select your first file, then hold the ctrl button (command on Mac) while you select the remaining files.
Do you have questions? Email email@example.com or call (512) 476-9901.
Become a Member
As a TAAHP member, you'll receive discounts to member events and the Texas Housing Conference, access to industry news, TAAHP's member directory, networking opportunities and so much more!